请参阅 LDC&C养老基金简要计划说明(SPD) for a more detailed explanation of all of your pension benefits. Certain individuals may not be entitled to certain benefits described due to the number of credits earned or when last worked.
You can check your 养老金额度 and Hours Worked through MemberXG. 您也可以查看您的退休金年度报表. 在声明中, 选项1会显示你的积分总数, 选项2显示你的总工时. If these are not viable options, you can call the Benefits Office for assistance.
在一般情况下, you can only earn 养老金额度 by working in covered employment; however, the Fund also provides 养老金额度 in certain situations to disabled members and members who are called to active duty in the military.
- 1,000 hours or more in a calendar year = 1 养老金 Credit
- 750 - 999学时= 3/4学分
- 500 - 749小时- 1/2学分
- 250 - 499小时= 1/4学分
You must be retirement age and vested to be entitled to any type of pension benefit from the Fund. 一般, your pension will only be paid as a monthly benefit. You can only receive a one-time lump sum payment if your monthly benefit is less than $200. The amount of any lump sum payments will not be calculated until a member applies for his/her pension.
Your pension does not have any value until you are retirement age and have enough 养老金 and Vesting Credits to retire. We do not calculate the total value of your pension, just the monthly amount. This is not a 401K-type benefit plan; this is a defined benefit plan.
You will only be eligible for a monthly benefit from this Fund based on the number of hours worked and credits earned, 而不是为你捐的钱. Your 养老金 Annual Statements will show the monthly value of your pension to date at Regular 退休 age, 假设你被授予. 这一数额可以因提前退休而减少, 税, 保险费, 配偶选择, 和合格的国内关系订单.
这不是一个简单的答案. It depends on where you work, what you do, how much you work, and how old you are.
You cannot work as a laborer or supervise laborers in this Fund’s jurisdiction and still receive your pension benefit until you are Regular 退休 age (60, 62, 或者65岁，这取决于你上次工作的时间.)
- 法定退休年龄后, you can only work as laborer (or supervise laborers) up to 39½ hours per month and still receive your pension.
- 70岁以后½, you can work as many hours as you want as a laborer and still receive your pension check.
- You can do any other type of work (other than laboring or supervising laborers) without restrictions after you retire without it affecting your pension benefit.
- You can also work outside of the Fund’s jurisdiction without it affecting your pension benefit.
- The Fund’s jurisdiction covers all of Ohio; Boone, 坎贝尔, and Kenton counties in Kentucky; and Belmont, 布鲁克, 以及西弗吉尼亚州的汉考克县.
- In an industry in which employees covered by the 养老金 Plan were employed and accrued benefits under the 养老金 Plan as a result of such employment at the time that the payment of benefits commenced or would have commenced if the employee had not remained in or returned to employment; and
- In a trade or craft in which the employee was employed at any time under the 养老金 Plan or any other trade or craft by the 养老金 Plan; and
- In the geographic area covered by the 养老金 Plan at the time the payment of benefits commenced or would have commenced if the employee had not remained in or returned to employment.
The foregoing definition of Disqualifying Employment includes employment or self-employment with any entity or person and is not limited to unionized employers or Employers. Any employee who supervised employees who perform Disqualifying Employment works in Disqualifying Employment.
养老金 checks and direct deposit vouchers are mailed the same time – the last business day of every month. 然而, 由于邮政系统的延误, your pension check will not always be received on the same date every month. 如果你检查或代金券是“迟到”,” please do not call 十大电子游戏排行 until after your mail runs on the 10th of the month. At that time, a stop pay can be requested for the check. Once our bank has confirmed a stop pay has been placed (usually within 24 hours), 然后十大电子游戏排行会开出一张补发支票.
如果你选择将利益直接存入银行, the deposit should be at your bank the first business day (Monday through Friday, 不包括节假日). Please note: Certain banks hold the deposit for 24 hours before releasing payment. 如果你的福利没有及时存入银行, please contact 十大电子游戏排行 as soon as possible to determine the issue.
If you have recently changed addresses (regardless of whether your check is mailed or deposited), it is crucial that you contact the 十大电子游戏排行 as soon as possible to update your address. If the Benefits Office receives return mail on your behalf and we are unable to contact you, your pension benefit will be suspended until an updated address is submitted.
Make sure you update 十大电子游戏排行 if your address changes. Updating your address at your Local does not change it at the Benefits Office. To update your address you can send a note or Address Change Card to the Benefits Office that includes your new address, 社会安全号码, 和你的签名. You can also call the Benefits Office and update it over the phone (members only). If the Benefits Office receives return mail due to an incorrect address, 你的保险和养老金福利可能会被暂停.
You should apply around 90 days before you wish to start receiving your pension benefit to allow for sufficient processing time. You do not have to wait until you quit working to apply. 有关更多信息，请参阅 申请过程.
是的, 十大电子游戏排行 offers benefit counseling to members. A representative from the Benefits Office will meet you at your Local Union hall. At the meeting the benefit counselor can answer any questions you may have about your pension or retiree insurance, 以及, assist you with completing all of the necessary paperwork to get started. Simply call the Benefits Office to schedule an appointment.
No, unless you have been approved for a disability pension. 否则, 你需要至少53岁(或58岁), but before age 62 for members falling under the 2018 Rule – see page 6 in your 养老社会民主党 for more information on the 2018 Rule) and meet other vesting requirements to receive a pension benefit. 有资格从最不发达国家领取残疾养恤金&C养老基金，你必须:
- Be considered disabled (a condition preventing you from working as a construction laborer) for life,
- Work at least 250 hours in the year you become disabled or the year prior to your disability.
No. Once you cash your first check, you are locked in at the option you elected.
是的, you can keep your insurance after you retire if you are eligible for benefits at the time you start to receive your pension. The cost of retiree insurance depends on the number of 养老金额度 you have and whether or not you cover your spouse and or dependent children. 一般, the more 养老金额度 you have, the cheaper the retiree insurance is.
是的. 如果你被授予, your spouse is entitled to a pension benefit upon your death, unless you have been married for less than one year at the date of your death.
- 如果你被授予 and retirement age at the time of your death, your spouse will be entitled to a monthly lifetime benefit payable the first of the month following your death.
- 如果你被授予 but not yet retirement age at the time of your death, your spouse will be eligible for a monthly lifetime benefit when you would have been retirement age. 另外, your spouse would have the option to receive a lump sum payment at the time of your death and then an actuarially reduced monthly lifetime benefit when you would have been retirement age.
- If you have not been married for a year at the time of your death, your spouse would only be eligible for a lump sum benefit.
如果你退休了, and both you and your spouse are eligible for insurance, your widow will be entitled to maintain coverage if eligible under the OLDC-OCA 保险 Fund at the time of your death. If at anytime your spouse’s insurance was terminated prior to your death, they will not be eligible under the OLDC-OCA 保险 Fund. 如果你还没有退休, your widow will only be eligible for 36 months of COBRA coverage, assuming he/she was eligible for insurance at the time of your death.
如果你被授予, your beneficiary will receive a one-time lump sum benefit. 一般, 你的受益人将收到1美元,你所赚取的每一份养老金信用, 最高可达30学分. 为会员谁没有500或更多的小时在1美元.70 (May 1995), the lump sum benefit would be $500 per 养老金 Credit with a maximum of 25 credits.
The 十大电子游戏排行 policy is to not tell anyone (including members) who is listed as beneficiaries. If you are unsure whom you have listed as beneficiaries, 请填写一张新的登记/受益人卡, 你可以在网上通过你的 MemberXG 账户. 如果你已经结婚至少一年, your spouse is automatically your beneficiary for pension benefits.